Referral Process

Community Living DisABILITY Service, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, and Provincial Alternative Support Services are the referral contacts. Once we have received contact from on of the above we provide a Referral Package to be completed and forwarded to our Home Share Manager,

Anyone is encouraged to contact us directly if you have any questions.